So one of my favorite expressions to use lately is "fresh from the cow". If someone asked me the following question, "if you were an animal what would you be?" I probably wouldn't choose a cow, but seeing as there is always something on my udders, it seemed appropriate.
Positive thing about being a bovine: my Peanut receives all the benefits of mommy's milk. Negative: mommy has to milk at work; good times. I am not a person who is easily embarrassed, but there is something terribly awkward about everyone in your office knowing why you are in the bathroom so long three times a day (and not for the other reason people hang out in the RR for lengthy amounts of time which is equally humiliating).
We have several restrooms here in the office, but the one I deemed the dairy is a tad chilly. Yesterday I took my space heater with me to make the milking more comfortable. So there I was sitting on the john pumping up the jam. I am trying to make the most of my time, so I turned up the speed on my pump . . . bad idea. I normally stay at 4, but decided 6 probably wouldn't be too bad, wrong. I'll just say, "ouch" and leave it at that. What's disturbing is that my pump goes up to about a 12 . . . why any woman in her right mind would turn it up that high is beyond me. 12 must be for real women with large udders. More power to you ladies!
O de lait he moo,
A
No comments:
Post a Comment