Hank Williams Jr. sings, "There's a tear in my beer 'cause I'm cryin' for you dear". Well, I haven't been drinking beer (would not be good for a nursing baby), but there were definitely some tears in this morning's chocolate milk.
Can I just say that coming back to work stinks? I have tried to find some positives . . . I can eat uninterrupted two meals a day and the people I work with are nice and . . . well, that's about all I can muster up at the moment. Sad.
Wow, I am depressing myself. But wait, in just about 30 minutes I get to participate in my most favortie morning activity! Wish we had a heated toilet seat . . . will think about funny things my Peanut does . . .
At the tender age of two months old, my little boy is well on his way to becoming a man. He can burp like his Uncle J and even lifts his wee leg to break wind. I know I will have to teach him manners but the problem is, I find bodily functions quite hilarious. How will I tell him to be discreet when I am laughing? Oh the trials of motherhood.
Sucking it up,
A
No comments:
Post a Comment