What I want to know is . . . how can one little person make such a big mess? In less then 24 hours, my precious Peanut managed to drop 2 stink bombs. One actually made me gag, but maybe that's because it exploded on me? Yes, I think so.
While our dinner was in the oven last night, C and I were enjoying the after eating happy time with our little buddy. He was smiling and laughing and having a grand time. Then he made the face. You know which one I mean. They scrunch up thier little faces, bear down and unleash the beast. And what a monster it was!
The sound alone let me know we were in trouble. C said, "I don't think that's contained". He was right. Peanut had been sitting propped up by my knees. I heard it, then I smelled it, then I saw it. Out from his cute khaki shorts came a river of sludge that pooled so nicely on my shirt. He just smiled and looked so pleased with himself. While I was stripping him down for a bath, he tinkled all over . . . and laughed. Men!
I will admit that each time I have to leave him in the morning, I choke back some tears. Today when I was saying goodbye at Grammy and Pops' house, he was all smiles for me. Cooing and being so sweet, then he made the face . . . and on that note I told Grammy to have a good day. =) I was laughing as I got in my car. Much better way to start the day.
Still giggling.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment