One of my favorite times with our Peanut is bathtime. He loves to splash in the water and I love how his little hair looks wet. Last night I had everything ready to go, water in tub, towel at the ready, soap and shampoo. C was stripping our adorable buddy down to his skivvies . . . or so I thought. Daddy comes into the room announcing, "naked baby"! What a cutie!
The next thing I hear is Daddy exclaim, "aw man . . . " followed by, "no Panda (dog), don't lick it"! C turned Peanut around and I could see that his shirt was soaked with pee-pee. Smile to self and think to self, "that's why I don't take his diaper off until he is next to the tub. Silly daddy." How is it that one little person can produce so much liquid?
Peanut must think this is horribly funny. I have heard Pops (my dad) cry out, "he's a whizzin'" several times while changing Nutter's diaper. Good times.
Wonder if I should invest in those Pee-Pee Tee-Pee's? Nah, it's more fun to watch the men in my life get whizzed on. =)
Pee-ace out.
A
No comments:
Post a Comment