So our Peanut went to his first ballgame last night. My little cousin G plays softball; she's really good. The weather was beautiful and he had a great time being admired by the girls on the team. What a cutie.
I hope he likes baseball. C and I love the Yankees and his room is done up Bronx Bomber style. If he's as athletically inclined as his parents though, he'll be the kiddo in left field with his finger up his nose.
Maybe he'll like music too; I sure hope so. I think I have more hopes and dreams for him already than I have ever had for myself . . . so THIS is what it means to be a parent. Wow.
It's the hardest job I have ever loved and the only job I want to work full-time (for now anyway, I am sure when he is fifteen I'll retract that last statement and think about selling him to the circus).
I hope I make a good coach . . .
A
Love, love, love your blog....I am laughing out loud and am also sad and shamed that I have not got by butt over to your house to see that bambino. So now that we are having fallish weather, maybe little bit and I can walk over for a visit. I promise to bring goodies.
ReplyDeleteAlicia, You're the BEST little blogger! Quite amusing!! Thank you for inviting us into your life.
ReplyDeleteP.S. - Even though Lib is 14 I still LOVE being a full-time Momma...pretty sure you will too ; )