Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Love NA

That's right, I love New Albany. Small town next to a big city; can't beat it. Our motto should be "Small Town with a Large Number of Crazies" . . . "Welcome".

So I work in an office that has two stories of glass in the front. I love being able to see the outside, enjoy the sunshine. My window to the world let's me gander at all the interesting folks in NA. We have two fountains in front of our office. I like water features just as much as the next person, but these particular fountains seem to be very exciting to some people.

Today a nice lady walked past, took a look at the fountains, then proceeded to remove her shoes. I said to my co-worker, "she's going in!" Instead she stood there for a moment then walked away . . . without her shoes. Anyone up for a gently used pair of New Balance tennies? I don't know where those shoes have been (don't want to really) but I know where they're going, a place we like to call the "circular file" (aka the garbage). The question is, who is going to remove those gems from the premises? I know someone who is not!

These boots are made for walkin'.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment